Assisted Living Placement Agency Funding

Unlock the Power of Commission Advances:


Experience Uninterrupted Growth for Your Assisted Living Placement Agency!

Imagine having the financial prowess to supercharge your business without the burdensome wait. Commission Advance isn't just a lifeline – it's a catalyst for your success. Picture this: you secure a substantial 70% of your hard-earned placement commission upfront, while we facilitate the process seamlessly. You receive the remaining 30% minus our fee when the invoice payment is received.

It's not indebtedness; it's empowerment. This avant-garde service grants you immediate access to the rewards you've rightfully earned. No more pacing the floor, counting the days until collection. Embrace the rhythm of consistent cash flow from your placements, fueling your ability to meet financial commitments and honor your dedicated placement agents with their due commission.

But that's not all. With Commission Advance, the shackles of stifling 30, 60, or even 90-day terms imposed by Assisted Living Communities are shattered. Liberated from these constraints, you're free to soar. Expand, innovate, and reach heights previously deemed unreachable – all because you possess the capital needed to unlock your agency's true potential. The future of your business awaits, and Commission Advance is your key to unlocking its boundless possibilities.

Elevate Your Operational Excellence with Our Unparalleled Funding and Back Office Synergy!


Prepare to revolutionize your agency's efficiency with a dynamic fusion of financial empowerment and comprehensive back office support. With our funding, you're not just gaining a monetary boost – you're unlocking an entire ecosystem designed to propel your success.

Imagine a seamless back office support system seamlessly at work. We take charge of invoicing on your behalf, orchestrating a symphony of precision to ensure timely payment. Your invoices become our mission, and we navigate the complex landscape of payment terms with utmost dedication.

Consider it as though you've appointed a masterful accounts receivable manager, diligently safeguarding your financial interests. This liberates you to dedicate your energy to nurturing and expanding your placement agency, secure in the knowledge that your receivables and collections are handled with unmatched professionalism.

But the benefits extend even further. Our discerning team ensures you're engaging with creditworthy communities, a critical facet that often remains overlooked. This level of strategic insight is your advantage in a competitive market.

Let's be clear: this transcends mere working capital. It's an intricate tapestry of cash flow optimization and receivables mastery, tailored exclusively for the burgeoning senior living industry. The pathway to amplified success is within your grasp.

Connect with us today, and embark on a journey to determine if you qualify. Embrace the future where funding meets seamless back office orchestration, and your agency's potential is magnified beyond measure.

How it Works:

Let's Get To Know Each Other

Relationships are built off of trust. Lets spend a few minutes on the phone and get to know each other and see if we are both a fit for each other!


Time to fill out a application and get a few details down about your Placement Agency.

Agreement time

After review of your application and we want to move forward you will be issued a Letter of Intent of our offer.

Due Diligence

Once we receive the signed letter of intent it is now time for us to review the details for your request and confirm your current invoices, get notice of assignment in place and verify your commission.

Advance Time

Once your advance is approved it is time for you to get your funds into your account and grow your business and work on your next deal!


Our rates are based on several criteria, credit worthiness of your customers, terms of payment and your company volume. The cost will be provided in your letter of intent.

Ready to get started?

Fill out the short form below and we will schedule a time to talk.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve your company and the chance to provide you with working capital to help you grow your Assisted Living Placement Agency.


About Us

At Diversified Funding Services, Inc, we are a multi-service company who provides working capital with Accounts Receivable financing, back office AR services while focusing on providing you with Fast, Friendly, and Flexible service.

Contact Us

Diversified Funding Services, Inc
255 N Main Street
Jonesboro GA 30237

Mark Little
(706) 444-2774
[email protected]